Digital Services Administrator
This position is responsible for developing and providing content and design for the WUSF Public Media website. This position will also apply knowledge of web programming languages and administration of relational database applications to create web pages and work with IT resources to resolve performance issues such as speed of access and ease of use for the website. This position will use writing skills, technical and otherwise, to meet the communication requirements for the WUSF website. This position will also work closely with outside development vendors to accomplish goals set by WUSF leadership.
- Develop and provide content and design for the WUSF Public Media website
- Posting of Content to all WUSF Public Media Platforms. Ensure that the material on the site is timely, accurate, and represents the values of WUSF Public Media. Request and follow up with those assigned to provide content to make sure it is accurate and timely
- Assist in coordination of Migration of WUSF.org Website to alternate hosting solutions, if required
- Research and resolve persistent errors and issues with podcast and other multi-media asset delivery on multiple platforms
- Back-up for Digital Services Director as needed and other duties as assigned
USF - Tampa Campus
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in communication, public relations, technical writing, digital media, information technology, or related field, with two years of experience in related positions; or a Master's degree in the fields listed above.
Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Demonstrated abilities in the following:
- CSS and HTML coding
- Drupal development and site building
- Drupal module design and development
- MySQL database design/data typing
- PhotoShop production
** This position is subject to a criminal background check
To apply for any position, you must first visit USF's employment website. Once there, please follow the instructions and click on the "Access Careers@USF" under "Find a Job at USF." Once there, under Keywords, please type WUSF. A list of open positions will appear and click on the APPLY button of the position you are interested in. Only online applications are accepted for this position.
USF is an equal opportunity, equal access academic institution that embraces diversity in the workplace.