WUSF Public Media is seeking a part-time Web Assistant. The candidate must be computer literate,
familiar with Web content production, and skilled in Web optimization of imagery in Adobe PhotoShop
and familiar with content upload to CMS. Previous experience using Drupal and working knowledge of
• Content uploads to Drupal7 CMS (Content Management System).
• Image prep in Adobe PhotoShop for content to be posted, including some graphic design.
• Monitoring and approving Account login requests for WUSF.org.
• Monitoring and approving Event posts for WUSFNews.org.
• Use BaseCamp software to assist in project management of Ads, events and other WUSF projects.
• Social Media posting for program and other project promotion for multiple WUSF Public Media Platforms.
Campus map and location overview: USF - Tampa Campus
High School Diploma and 2 years’ experience in a related field.
Familiarity with content upload to any Content Management System.
Working knowledge of HTML coding.
Basic knowledge in Image prep for Web usage in Adobe PhotoShop.
Familiarity with CSS and stylesheets for Web page design.
Familiarity with content upload for Drupal7 Content Management system.
Proficiency in image prep for Web use, Adobe PhotoShop.
Experience with social media platforms FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram.
Experience with BaseCamp, project management software.
** This position is subject to a criminal background check
To apply for any position, you must first visit USF's employment website. Once there, please follow the instructions and click on the "Access Careers@USF" under "Find a Job at USF." Once there, under Keywords, please type WUSF. A list of open positions will appear and click on the APPLY button of the position you are interested in. Only online applications are accepted for this position.