On Point is the fastest growing talk show on NPR — two hours broadcast daily across the country, The show’s lively conversation covers everything from breaking news to ancient poetry, with newsmakers, thinkers, journalists, artists, scientists and ordinary citizens from around the world.
From On Point
- Searching For An Answer For Google's Dominance
Critics say Google unfairly squashes its competition, like Standard Oil a century ago, or AT&T a generation ago. Is it time for a trust-busting government to intervene?
- 'Billy Graham Was Singular'
Billy Graham has died at 99. Known as "America's pastor," Graham had an enormous influence on Christianity, Evangelicalism and America.
- Billy Graham Dead At 99
Billy Graham, the famed Evangelical preacher, has died at 99.
- Drawing The Battle Lines Over Gerrymandering
Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court has redrawn congressional maps -- and President Trump isn’t happy about it. We’ll talk about partisan gerrymandering.
- Can Criminal Justice Reform Happen This Year?
Shorter sentences, fewer people behind bars. We’ll look at a criminal justice reform bill making its way through Congress.
- After Parkland Shooting, Young People Will March In Florida For Gun Control
After a school shooting in Parkland, Florida left 17 people dead, young people are mobilizing.
- Mueller Indicts Russians For 2016 Election Meddling. But It Hasn't Stopped.
Russian information warfare has continued and the Russians are gearing up to do it again in the 2018 midterms.
- Teens These Days: They're Running For Political Office
Move over career politicians. Teens are getting into the political game. Seven teens are running for governor in Kansas. Three of them join us.
- The Loneliness Epidemic
Loneliness is now an epidemic , and as bad for us as smoking. We're looking at the high costs of emotional isolation.
- Tim Gunn Wants The Fashion Industry To Work Harder On Fit
Tim Gunn Wants The Fashion Industry To Work Harder On Fit