On Point is the fastest growing talk show on NPR — two hours broadcast daily across the country, The show’s lively conversation covers everything from breaking news to ancient poetry, with newsmakers, thinkers, journalists, artists, scientists and ordinary citizens from around the world.
From On Point
- Abby Wambach's Commencement Speech At Barnard College: 'Failure Is Fuel'
Abby Wambach delivered the keynote address at Barnard College last week. She told the 2018 graduating class -- the "wolfpack" -- to make failure their fuel.
- America's Threshold For Mass Shootings
At least 10 were killed at a Texas high school on Friday. Again, the country is mourning, opening up the fraught debate on gun control, school safety, and mental health.
- Trump's Push For Prison Reform
President Trump pushes for prison reform at a White House summit. Congress takes it up, too. We’ll unpack.
- The Biggest 'What-If' Moments In Sports History
What if Billie Jean King had lost to Bobby Riggs? We’ll imagine that and other what-if moments in sports with Mike Pesca and a roster of all-star writers.
- Will Mueller Indict The President? Where The Special Counsel Goes From Here
It's now one year since special counsel Robert Mueller began his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. The question everybody's asking: What will come of this?
- Abroad And At Home, The Ongoing Debates About Abortion
Amid debates over repealing Ireland's Eighth Amendment and restricting access to abortion in the U.S., On Point listeners share their insights and personal experiences.
- Week In News: Gaza Violence, North Korea Talks, Trump's Michael Cohen Payment
Gaza violence. North Korea talks, maybe? Trump discloses payment to Michael Cohen. The roundtable takes it all up.
- Getting Ready For The Royal Wedding
As Meghan Markle gets ready to marry the most eligible bachelor in the world, beyond the fairy tale, there’s a real life conversation to be had about racism and the culture of celebrity.
- Tillerson Points To U.S. 'Crisis Of Ethics And Integrity'
Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson delivered the commencement speech at the Virginia Military Institute Wednesday. We'll listen to his remarks.
- Chinese Firm ZTE And Trump's Trade Deals
Chinese tech giant ZTE is becoming a key factor in U.S.-China trade talks. We'll talk about the latest from Trump's trade deals.