Business Success Center
For the third time in the last twelve months, the University of South Florida Muma College of Business has received a multimillion dollar donation from an alumnus. Businessman Barron ‘Barry’ Collier III and his wife, Dana, donated $10.85 million to his alma mater, creating the Collier Student Success Center. We explain what that means for the college and its students on University Beat on WUSF TV.
USF Muma College of Business website
Collier Student Success Center website
University Beat radio report on Collier announcement
Previous University Beat stories:
- Pam & Les Muma's $25 million gift to USF College of Business
- Lynn Pippenger's $10 million gift to the USF School of Accountancy
- Kate Tiedemann's $10 million gift to the USF St. Petersburg College of Business
- University Beat TV report on the Muma & Tiedemann announcements
- Jordan Zimmerman's $10 million gift to the USF College of Mass Communications
Radio - During "Morning Edition" on WUSF 89.7 Wednesday after the 7:45 AM newscast | During "All Things Considered" on WUSF 89.7 Wednesday at 5:44 PM | After "Florida Matters" on WSMR 89.1 Monday just before 10:30 PM
Mark Schreiner has been the producer and reporter for "University Beat" on WUSF 89.7 FM since 2001 and on WUSF TV from 2007-2017. In addition to serving as a producer, reporter, host and assistant news director, he serves as Intern Coordinator for WUSF News. Mark has worked as an anchor, reporter and producer at radio stations in Tampa and his native Chicago since 1992. He graduated from Columbia College in Chicago with a BA in Telecommunications/Radio in 1994.