On Point is the fastest growing talk show on NPR — two hours broadcast daily across the country, The show’s lively conversation covers everything from breaking news to ancient poetry, with newsmakers, thinkers, journalists, artists, scientists and ordinary citizens from around the world.
From On Point
- High Stakes In Helsinki As Trump And Putin Meet
The eyes of the world are on Helsinki for the Trump-Putin summit. We’re watching, too.
- Iowa's Poor Water Quality Goes South
Iowa’s water pollution problem is getting worse and the impact is felt all the way to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Week In The News: Kavanuagh Nominated, Fiery FBI Agent Hearing, Tension At NATO
A Supreme Court nominee. Trump at NATO. Daring rescue of the Thai soccer team. The roundtable dives in.
- Can Gentrification Be A Good Thing?
Gentrification, is a dirty word for a lot of people, but there are some upsides when the better-off newcomers come in. Is there a way to make it work for everyone?
- The Latest Challenges Facing Obamacare
The Trump administration takes another swipe at Obamacare. At stake are billions in payments to insurers with sicker customers.
- The Promise And Mystery Of The Grand Canyon
Rafting the Grand Canyon is a wondrous adventure but the first time, 150 years ago, no one knew what the canyon was like.
- What To Expect From The NATO Summit
Uneasy allies on the edge await President Trump at the NATO summit in Brussels. We’ll look at the high stakes.
- 'All The Single Ladies' Living Alone
Women living alone. The numbers are up and so is their happiness. We’ll unpack reasons why and why they’re liking it
- President Trump Nominates Brett Kavanaugh To The Supreme Court
A nominee for the seat of swing voter Anthony Kennedy. We’ll unpack President Trump’s pick for the next Supreme Court Justice.
- How Russia Undermined American Democracy
The depth of Russian interference in U.S. elections is deeper and darker than you know. A top reporter who has covered it all, reveals the chilling facts.